About ReliServ Solution
We at ReliServ Solution believe, "A good product and reliable services bring high profitability"
The 7SR12 includes for directional control of the overcurrent and earth fault functionality and is typically installed where fault current can flow in either direction i.e. on interconnected systems.
The relay functionality allows highly flexible settings for current and time grading making it compatible with all types of overcurrent protections.
The relays are available in single and four pole variants housed in E4 cases with the IEC61850 protocol option housed in an E6 case. Integrated logic is provided to allow the optimal configuration of relay functionality with the relays analog inputs and binary input/output circuits.
Protection, instrumentation and metering functionality is accessible via data comms channel(s). A front USB port for local PC connection or rear electrical RS485 port for remote connection are provided.
- Undercurrent (37)
- Broken Conductor (46BC)
- Negative Phase Sequence Overcurrent (46NPS)
- Thermal Overload (49)
- Overcurrent (50, 51)
- Earth Fault (50G, 50N, 50SEF, 51G, 51N, 51SEF)
- Directional Control of Overcurrent & Earth Fault (67)
- High Impedance REF (64H)
- Under/Over Voltage (27/59)
- Negative Phase Sequence Voltage (47)
- Voltage Controlled Overcurrent (51V)
- Neutral Voltage Displacement (59N)
- CT Supervision (60CTS)
- Trip & Close Circuit Supervision (74T/CCS)
- VT Supervision (60VTS)
- Inrush Detector (81HBL2)
- Circuit Breaker Fail (50BF)
- Auto Reclose (79)
- Primary/Secondary Current Phases and Earth Direction
- Primary/Secondary Line and Phase Voltages
- Apparent Power and Power Factor
- Real and Reactive Power
- W Hr & VAr Hr Forward and Reverse
- Historical Demand Record
- Positive Phase Sequence (PPS) Voltage & Current
- Negative Phase Sequence (NPS) Voltage & Current
- Zero Phase Sequence (ZPS) Voltage