About ReliServ Solution
We at ReliServ Solution believe, "A good product and reliable services bring high profitability"
The relay is applied to motors and their connections providing an integrated protection system.
The relay is typically used as a stand-alone device but can be supplied with an external unit to interface with remote temperature detectors embedded in the motor or installed on auxiliary equipment.
The Reyrolle 7SR17 Rho relay includes thermal protection optimized for motor applications and motor starting supervision algorithms. Several other protections are also provided and are selectable as required so that a solution appropriate to the installation can be achieved.
The Reyrolle 7SR17 with its draw out enclosure, enhanced BI/O’s, higher RTD inputs, multiple communication interfaces including IEC 61850 provides both current and voltage based motor protection algorithms for industrial motor feeder applications.
Siemens Reyrolle motor protection portfolio provides optimal protection platforms for panel builders serving industrial and distribution applications. The Reyrolle 7SR17 Rho is housed in an E4 case.
Full user configurability and integrate logic allows the optimal configuration of relay input and output functionality.
- Stall Protection (14)
- Under/Over Voltage (27/59)
- Power/Power Factor (32/55)
- Undercurrent (37)
- Current Unbalance Protection (46)
- Phase Reversal (46Ph Rev)
- Voltage Unbalance (47)
- Start Protection (48/66)
- Motor Thermal Overload (49R)
- Directional Overcurrent (67)
- Directional Earth Fault (67G/67N)
- Backspin Protection (81B)
- Under/Over Frequency (81)
- High Impedance REF (87REF)
- Temperature Inputs (via Comms Port) (RTD)
- Circuit Breaker Fail (50BF)
- CT Supervision (60CTS)
- VT Supervision (60VTS)
- Trip Circuit Supervision (74T/CCS)
- Optional RTD inputs
- Cold Load Settings
- Eight Settings Groups
- Password Protection
- Circuit Breaker Trip Counter
- Fault, event and waveform records