About ReliServ Solution
We at ReliServ Solution believe, "A good product and reliable services bring high profitability"
The relay functionality allows highly flexible settings for current and time grading making it compatible with all types of overcurrent protections.
Relays have four current and four voltage inputs and are housed in E10 cases.
Integrated logic is provided to allow the optimal configuration of relay functionality with the relays analogue inputs and binary input/output circuits.
Protection, instrumentation and metering functionality is accessible via data comms channel(s). A front USB port for local PC connection and rear electrical RS485 port for remote connection are provided as standard, additional ports are available as options.
- Undercurrent (37)
- Broken Conductor (46BC)
- Negative Phase Sequence Overcurrent (46NPS)
- Thermal Overload (49)
- Overcurrent (50, 51)
- Earth Fault (50G, 50SEF, 51G, 51SEF)
- High Impedance REF (64H)
- Under/Over Voltage (27/59)
- Negative Phase Sequence Voltage (47)
- Voltage Controlled Overcurrent (51V)
- Neutral Voltage Displacement (59N)
- Directional Control of Overcurrent & Earth Fault (67)
- CT Supervision (60CTS)
- Trip & Close Circuit Supervision (74T/CCS)
- VT Supervision (60VTS)
- Inrush Detector (81HBL2)
- Circuit Breaker Fail (50BF)
- Auto Reclose (79)
- Primary/Secondary Current Phases and Earth Direction
- Primary/Secondary Line and Phase Voltages
- Apparent Power and Power Factor
- Real and Reactive Power
- W Hr & VAr Hr Forward and Reverse
- Historical Demand Record
- Positive Phase Sequence (PPS) Voltage & Current
- Negative Phase Sequence (NPS) Voltage & Current
- Zero Phase Sequence (ZPS) Voltage