About ReliServ Solution
We at ReliServ Solution believe, "A good product and reliable services bring high profitability"
The IO-Box is based on the SIPROTEC 6MD63 and 6MD66 series, so it can be easily integrated in systems with other SIPROTEC 4 units. The IO-Box supports a wide range of demand for additional binary inputs (BI) and binary outputs (BO), starting from 20 BI+10 BO and going up to 80 BI+53 BO. All important standard communication protocols are supported. With IEC 61850-GOOSE communication, a direct information interchange with other SIPROTEC units is possible. For simplification and cost reduction, the IO-Box is available only without automation (CFC), without keypad and without display.
- Operational measured values (only 6MD612)
- Energy metering values (only 6MD612)
- Time metering of operating hours
- Self supervision of relay
- Standard SIPROTEC hardware for easy configuration with DIGSI
- Full EMC compliance like all other SIPROTEC devices
- Housing can be used for surface mounting or flush mounting
- Three types with different amount of inputs and outputs available
- IEC 61850 Ethernet
- IEC 60870-5-103 protocol
- Front interface for DIGSI 4
- Time synchronization via IRIG B / DCF77