About ReliServ Solution
We at ReliServ Solution believe, "A good product and reliable services bring high profitability"
Busbar protection devices SIPROTEC 7SS85 are part of the modular SIPROTEC 5 series and their main function bases on the principle of differential protection.
Additional protection and control functions extend the scope of application to a comprehensive station protection.
The flexibility of the functions and the modular hardware structure allow an optimum adaptation of the 7SS85 to the most various system configurations and functional requirements.
- 20 3-phase measuring points (current transformer)
- 4 3phase measuring points (voltage transformer)
- 26 bays (feeders, couplers, bus-section disconnections)
- 4 bus zones (busbar sections with measuring function)
- 4 couplers (with 1 or 2 current transformers)
- 2 auxiliary busbars (busbar sections without measuring function)
- Phase-selective measurement and Display
- Selective tripping of faulty busbar sections.
- Optional additional decentralized binary in- and outputs via protection interface (PI) or IEC 61850 (GOOSE) provide new concepts for busbar protection
- Connector-independent check zone as additional tripping criterion
- Optional integrated over / under voltage protection
- Shortest tripping times (< 7 ms) for ensuring network stability and minimization of damage to the System
- Highest stability is case of external faults, also in case of transformer saturation through stabilization with flowing currents
- Operate curve with freely adjustable characteristic-curve sections
- Additional operate curve with increased sensitivity for low current faults, for example in resistance-grounded Networks
- Only 2 ms saturation-free time of the current transformer required through fast recognition of internal and external faults
- Use of closed iron core or linearized current transformer within one substation possible
- Adaptation of different current transformer ratio per parameterization
- Uncomplicated dimensioning of the current transformers and the stabilization factor.
- 3 interdependent methods of measurement make possible the shortest tripping times
- The integrated circuit-breaker failure protection recognizes circuit-breaker faults
- Various control possibilities, such as bay out of service, or blocking of dedicated protection functions, make the adaptation to operationally-caused special states of your system easier
- Optional 1/3- or 3-pole circuit-breaker failure protection to trip all circuit breakers of the concerned busbar
- Optional end-fault protection for the protection of the area between circuit breaker and current transformer