About ReliServ Solution
We at ReliServ Solution believe, "A good product and reliable services bring high profitability"
In addition to the differential function, a backup overcurrent protection for 1 winding/star point is integrated into the relay. Optionally, a low or high-impedance restricted ground-fault protection, a negative-sequence protection, and a breaker failure protection can be used. 7UT633 features 4 voltage inputs. With this option an overvoltage and under voltage protection is available as well as frequency protection, reverse / forward power protection, fuse failure monitor and overexcitation protection. With external temperature monitoring boxes (thermo-boxes) temperatures can be measured and monitored in the relay. Therefore, complete thermal monitoring of a transformer is possible, e.g. hot-spot calculation of the oil temperature.
7UT63x features full coverage of applications without external relays by the option of multiple protection functions e.g. overcurrent protection is available for each winding or measurement location of a transformer. Other functions are available twice: ground-fault differential protection, breaker failure protection, and overload protection. Furthermore, up to 12 user-define (flexible) protection functions may be activated by the customer with the choice of measured voltages, currents, power and frequency as input variables. The relays provide easy-to-use local control and automation functions.
The integrated programmable logic (CFC) allows the user implements their own functions, e.g. for the automation of switchgear (interlocking). User-defi ned messages can be generated as well. The fl exible communication interfaces are open for modem communication architectures with control system.
- Differential protection for 2- up to 3-winding transformers up to 5 ends (3-/1-phase)
- Differential protection for motors and generators
- Differential protection for short 2 up to 5 terminal lines
- Differential protection for busbars up to 12 feeders (phase-segregated or with summation CT)
- Differential protection with phase-segregated measurement
- Sensitive measuring for low fault currents
- Fast tripping for high-fault currents
- Restraint against inrush of transformer
- Phase-/earth overcurrent protection
- Overload protection with or without temperature measurement
- Negative-sequence protection
- Breaker failure protection
- Low-or high-impedance restricted earth fault (REF)
- Voltage protection functions
- Commands for control of circuit breakers and isolators
- 7UT63x: Graphic display shows position of switching elements, local/remote switching by key-operated switch
- Control via keyboard, binary inputs, DIGSI 4 or SCADA system
- User-defined logic with CFC
- Self-supervision of the relay
- Trip circuit supervision
- Oscillographic fault recording
- Permanent differential and restraint current measurement, extensive scope of operational values
- PC front port for setting with DIGSI 4
- System interface IEC 61850 Ethernet - IEC 60870-5-103 protocol, - PROFIBUS-FMS/-DP, MODBUS or DNP 3.0
- Service interface for DIGSI 4 (modem)/ temperature monitoring (thermo-box)
- Time synchronization via IRIG-B/DCF 77