About ReliServ Solution
We at ReliServ Solution believe, "A good product and reliable services bring high profitability"
Permanent availability of electricity is essential for the reliable production of a great number of processes in power stations and industrial plants where lots of inductive motors are installed. To achieve this, a busbar is normally equipped with two or more independent incoming power sources to provide the possibility to switch to standby source in case of main source interruption or failure.
The power supply interruption with tens of millisecond has a small impact on rotating loads. Thus, the High-Speed Busbar Transfer (HSBT) device helps to control and monitor the progress to ensure the fast but reliable switching-over. It can be initiated manually or automatically.
Based on the existing worldwide used SIPROTEC 4 platform, the reliability, stability, and efficiency of HSBT 7VU683 are guaranteed. Thanks to its powerful and flexible performance, multi-functions are integrated into one system, e.g, power supply transfer, relay protection, and supervision.
The integrated protective functions are to protect the tie-CB in segmented single busbar diagram against short-circuit and ground fault. The integrated supervision functions are to monitor the voltage phase sequence and voltage secondary circuit, then gives out an alarm in case of failure.
The integrated programmable logic (CFC) allows the users to implement their own functions. The flexible communication interfaces are open for modern communication architectures with the control system.
- Starting conditions
- NORMAL condition
- FAULT condition
- Inadmissible under-voltage
- Inadmissible under-frequency
- Inadvertent CB open
- Switching sequences
- PARALLEL Auto switching sequence
- PARALLEL Half-Auto switching sequence
- SIMULTANEOUS switching sequence
- SEQUENTIAL sequence
- Transfer modes
- FAST transfer mode
- REAL-TIME FAST transfer mode
- IN-PHASE transfer mode
- RES-VOLT transfer mode
- LONG-TIME transfer mode
- Single Busbar and segmented single busbar supported
- High-speed contact with approx.1ms for closing
- Permission of bi-direction switching settable
- Low voltage load-shedding settable
- CB de-coupling when OPEN failed
- NORMAL start locally or remotely
- Manual CB closing to block HSBT
- ON/OFF set locally or remotely
- HSBT test mode supported
- Overcurrent protection
- Ground overcurrent protection
- Overcurrent protection for busbar energization
- Ground overcurrent protection for busbar energization
- Self-supervision of the device
- Oscillographic fault recording
- Phase sequence of busbar voltage
- Voltage circuit of busbar and line
- PC front port for setting with DIGSI 4
- System interface
- IEC 60870-5-103, redundant optional
- IEC 61850, Ethernet
- Profi bus-DP or Modbus RTU
- Service interface for DIGSI 4 (modem)
- Time synchronization via IRIG B/DCF 77